Your privacy is important to us.
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Gathering of Non-personally/Semi-personally/Personally Identifying Information
We only asked for a very minimal set of information (in this case, Display Name, email address, and password) during the registration process. The requested information is sufficed to help you set up a forum account to participate in the forum discussions.
Once you created your forum account, you will be asked to click a link from within the email you received. This is to verify your registration by confirming that you are the person who registered using your email address.
Unlike most of the newsletters and some of the internet forums, we do not track whether or not you read or click the links in the emails we sent to you. There is no reason for us to do so.
Once you have successfully signed up for a forum account to post on our forum, you must aware that anything you posted as a Topic (or Thread) or as replies to existing topics will be immediately available as part of the public internet.
You will have the options to upload a display picture and a cover photo, set your birth date, write about yourself and set a signature. By default, they are left empty. Only modify them if you want to show the public your display picture, cover photo, birth date, "About Me" and signature.
The only information kept private from the public eyes are your email address and password.
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers. To further protect your privacy, we recommend using a VPN service such as CyberGhost, HideMyAss and some other free VPNs which can be easily found by doing a search on Google.
Help us to protect your privacy by taking our advice
If you want to participate in forum discussions and want to be as anonymous as possible on our forum - or anywhere else on the internet, please do not use a combination of your real picture and your real name as your Display Name (or username). You can be easily identified.
We do not normally allow changes in Display Name, but if you've signed up using your real name as your Display Name and regret about it due to privacy concern, we welcome you to contact us by providing us your desired Display Name. After all, we want to create a safe place for you.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. We explicitly mention the minimum age requirements to join this forum on our Terms & Rules which you can read and agree before confirming your registration.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Preferences cookies. We may use preferences cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the "remember me" functionality of a registered user or a user's language preference.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/