We regret to inform you that this forum will be shut down soon. For any questions, please contact us.

Laneorexorcist

Worst date that you've ever had.

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if this is the right category for this thread but I wasn't sure where to post it, so... Sorry about that.

We all have had bad experiences when it comes to dating: if is not the person, is the situation, and if it's not the situation is the universe conspiring in order to make a hot mess of the whole date.

What has been your worst date?

Mine was with a guy who won't stop talking about video games and how cool he was, literally that was all we talked about the whole date while we were walking on the crowded downtown for about five hours on a really hot summer day.

I've never seen that guy after that and I'm really glad about it.

LOL, so I am assuming you aren't into video games @Laneorexorcist? ^o^

I immediately remembered a date when I saw this thread. It was a first date with a girl, even if we were classmates, I was maybe 17 years old. We went to the beach in the winter, just for walks, and in the middle of the date I realized I liked her just as friends, and gave a step backwards. I guess there click wasn't there. :)

Thinking about something clever to say here. :beach:

Maybe you all may find it funny but I will never forget my first and last date with a particular girl  my batch mate during business school for a movie and dinner that  I went to watch on her invitation. The movie was a sad story about sour relations and the girl continually wept keeping her head on my shoulders. I could hardly stand the scenario and stopped meeting that girl because she was not my type anyway.  

Lol I couldn't stop laughing reading all the posts. We all had bad experiences, didn't we?

Well, the worse I can say was probably with a guy who had a thing for me and we went out for a pizza. He was so deep into me and was seriously considering marriage. It was getting really awkward as I had no feelings for him and didn't find him particularly goodlooking either. (when I was younger looks were VERY important lol).

To put him off without hurting him, I had to tell him that we were actually related and I didnot believe in consanginous marriages! Whether it was the truth or not I never heard from that guy again! The last time I saw him he was married and had a son lol.

I don't even know if I've ever been on a "romantic" date because as far as I can remember, I never had one. Well if going out with someone without being intimate or just being friends then therefore, I've been on a date plenty of times. I don't have any special or weird dates though, but the common thing about them all is that the dates are always "comedy" and never romantic, and I always end up eating my date's food because he can't stop laughing LOL :D

LOL, so I am assuming you aren't into video games [mention=42]Laneorexorcist[/mention]? ^o^
I immediately remembered a date when I saw this thread. It was a first date with a girl, even if we were classmates, I was maybe 17 years old. We went to the beach in the winter, just for walks, and in the middle of the date I realized I liked her just as friends, and gave a step backwards. I guess there click wasn't there.

Is not that I'm not really into videogames, I mean... I can stand them, but it's annoying when people just talk about one topic in general.
Lol! But the date was ok then? You can still take an awkward walk with a friend on the beach, I guess!

I know, I know, just kidding. :) If someone is so obsessed about something, even more on a first date, that they don't allow us to talk and just want to do their thing, on a first date, better forget it!

Yeah, the date was OK lol, we have been closer and closer in the last weeks, been out with more friends, and that was our first date just the two of us, and last too! :D

LOL! This is a very funny thread :D

I also remember my first date. I was almost 15, and went out with an 18 y.o. guy, everything was fine, nice date, we had a nice time. What ruined it was the end, when we kissed, and he actually said to me I'm not a good kisser. But it's ok. He can teach me! OMG, I never felt more humiliated! 

LOL, that guy was not too clever, so he said you were a poor kisser? :D He must have ruined it for you...!

I also remember my first kiss, I was also around 14/15 and it was with a 17 year old, more experienced. I didn't have a clue what to do, so my teeth hit hers haha, so it was special all right! :D She ended up teaching me how to do it. :)

Omg, learning how to kiss! This really takes me back! 

Speaking of bad dates, I don't believe I've had any. At least I don't remember anything bad in particular. There was the occasional boring date, but that's not even worth remembering, we just didn't click and that was that. 

But did you guys ever had bad dates, like really bad, but then ended up in bed anyway, even if it didn't really mean anything?