Join our first ever forum contest here:565_rainbow:

redpanda

Pokemon GO

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

I heard about this game recently, however, I have not checked this out. I even don't know whether this is available in my location or not.  I am not a gamer even though I play smartphone games once in a while. I play candy crush, and card games. I will check Pokomon Go and see whether I will be able to like this.

I'm a big Pokemon fan and I'm so sad I can't play Pokemon Go because my phone is still Android 4.3 and i can't update it :( Well, and its RAM isn't the best so I wouldn't be able to play either way... this way I kind of accept it more or less.

I've seen some friends play though and for me it's an amazing idea. We spend so long playing at our computers that it's finally good to see people doing exercise and reading all about the different "accomplishments" this game has got people, such as making sick kids happier. But at the same time I think the media try to portrait it in a bad way due to some particular incidents in which its gamers are responsible for it. Can't really talk about the game itself but let's hope good things keep coming from it!

Yeah I'm one of those people that are walking aimlessly around with their nose buried in their phones just asking to get bumped by a car or fall into a river or something. Pokemon really has the world mesmerized. I just love that game. 

Many people (my friends and relatives) are annoyed because of the popularity of the game. I just thought, it's an individual's responsibility to play the game responsibly. The game shouldn't be blamed at all. People could have also play candy crush or any other games recklessly (e.g. While driving). My sister knew she'll be so addicted to it and catch while driving, her rational told her her best solution is to uninstall the game. For me, I think it engages people, now even both of my parents are playing. It's a good thing for my family (which our relationship weren't that close) because it brings us closer to each other now. So I really appreciate the existence of this game.

:339_snowflake::341_snowman2::342_snowman::436_snowboarder::279_christmas_tree:

I used to enjoy following up on Pokemon news but I just can't keep up these days. I played this app for a while when it came out but it eventually got boring as you can see. It will still be my some of my favorite childhood memories though :3_grin:

I'm such a Pokemon nerd that I obviously play Pokemon Go as well! Every time I go for a walk I tend to have the app running, just to hatch some eggs. While I enjoy the main franchise a lot more, Pokemon Go is such a fun game to play too. It made my summer so exciting. Now that it's winter I can't play as much though because I don't like to freeze my hands.

I kept saying how I needed you,

but you needed me more