We regret to inform you that this forum will be shut down soon. For any questions, please contact us.

Mendy

Hello Everyone

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

I've been married for 8 yrs now. To a man that treats me like a queen. But I have this overwhelming desire to be with women.. He is great in the bedroom don't get me wrong. But i have been this way since I was very young. I've always liked an secretly lusted over some of my closest friends. Which some of those relationships were intimate. And tht feeling for tht romance an the love of a women. Is hard to just disregard. I can't deny my feelings..

Mendy's Mega Galaxy

Hi Mendy,

If I remember correctly, there was one member here had similar confusion. Or maybe on another site. Also married and being treated very nicely by husband but have that desire to be with women.

I guess maybe you reached your limits trying to suppress it, which is why you're posting here. I won't say having desires is wrong. I mean most people have desires or fantasies, but I guess if the feeling is getting stronger then you'll need to sort it out within yourself before telling your partner. By sorting it out I mean think of which direction you want to pursue (can you still be with him till you're old) and think of what are the consequences and whether you can take it if it turns out to be so bad. This leads to one question you gotta ask yourself whether you love him or you felt indebted to him because of how nice he treats you?

It's always easy for me to say those above but I understand it's much harder for you being in such situation. Kind of like a typical problem for bi people. I mean I am a lesbian because i don't find myself falling for men, so there's probably one less problem for me in my life. But who knows, humans do change. :)

Have you ever talked about it to someone you trust? Also, does he know your sexuality?

🌈 forum: https://girllovegirl.net | 🌈 social network: https://lgbt.io

14_289146.png

Hi Mendy,

If I remember correctly, there was one member here had similar confusion. Or maybe on another site. Also married and being treated very nicely by husband but have that desire to be with women.

I guess maybe you reached your limits trying to suppress it, which is why you're posting here. I won't say having desires is wrong. I mean most people have desires or fantasies, but I guess if the feeling is getting stronger then you'll need to sort it out within yourself before telling your partner. By sorting it out I mean think of which direction you want to pursue (can you still be with him till you're old) and think of what are the consequences and whether you can take it if it turns out to be so bad. This leads to one question you gotta ask yourself whether you love him or you felt indebted to him because of how nice he treats you?

It's always easy for me to say those above but I understand it's much harder for you being in such situation. Kind of like a typical problem for bi people. I mean I am a lesbian because i don't find myself falling for men, so there's probably one less problem for me in my life. But who knows, humans do change.

Have you ever talked about it to someone you trust? Also, does he know your sexuality?

First off I'm not embarrassed about it at all. In fact most everyone i know. Knows I'm into women. My husband knows an understands. But I feel bad in a way for having these feelings. I thought marriage would more or less change/suppress my emotions mking me happy an not unsatisfied. He satisfies me for a man yes. But i feel im desiering something more. Something more connected..

Mendy's Mega Galaxy

I've never been with a man before so I don't quite understand how it feels comparing to being with a woman. But the keyword you just mentioned, "connected". It's true that you'll feel really connected being with a girl. I don't know, maybe it's just that particular feeling makes it so special. At least in my relationships it is. :)

Sent from my iPhone using GirlLoveGirl

🌈 forum: https://girllovegirl.net | 🌈 social network: https://lgbt.io

14_289146.png

I've never been with a man before so I don't quite understand how it feels comparing to being with a woman. But the keyword you just mentioned, "connected". It's true that you'll feel really connected being with a girl. I don't know, maybe it's just that particular feeling makes it so special. At least in my relationships it is.

Sent from my iPhone using GirlLoveGirl

Yes i do know this. I have had my share of girlfriends. And everyone of them was just like that feeling of being in that special connected euphoric emotion. But for me this is my true emotion towards whoever im in love with. An i can relate to anyone else in any situation. Life is an ever changing experience an with time we can change with it some for better,some not so great.. All i do know is i can give love like never b4. Just wish i could find that right girl to fit into my life an want to. Not just a one time thing an bye bye.. Even if she wasn't into my husband. Because he doesn't want tht.. This is just for me. I've been in some dating apps looking for girls but none of them were worth the time. Everyone was to forward showing pics right off the bat. I wanna get to know a person not what they look like naked right away..i am 40 maybe im out of my mind. But don't get me wrong either i like to see a naked women like any other human. I cannot deny..

Mendy's Mega Galaxy

Well...I don't know anything about real life, I have so little experience in so many things but I going to give you my opinion. I apologize in advance if I say something stupid.

If you love your husband as a life partner, both can try to find a third person, in your case a girl, someone you and your husband like, to add to your relationship.

At first it can be a friendship and later If all the parts have feelings, become something more.

Maybe your husband needs time to love someone new.

Anyway, I wish the best for you and your husband.

Enviado desde mi Moto G Play mediante Tapatalk

Well...I don't know anything about real life, I have so little experience in so many things but I going to give you my opinion. I apologize in advance if I say something stupid.

If you love your husband as a life partner, both can try to find a third person, in your case a girl, someone you and your husband like, to add to your relationship.

At first it can be a friendship and later If all the parts have feelings, become something more.

Maybe your husband needs time to love someone new.

Anyway, I wish the best for you and your husband.

Enviado desde mi Moto G Play mediante Tapatalk

Yes tht is what im here for. He has no intrest in the matter. He is happy just to be with me he say's. He stays away for weeks on end. Leaving me lonely an heartbroken. Feeling a loss of love.. I would just love to have a women to share that part of my life.

Mendy's Mega Galaxy