We regret to inform you that this forum will be shut down soon. For any questions, please contact us.

TheLostgirl

Why does this always happen to me?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

*sigh*...I can't wait to move out of this area..im tired of liking straight girls..it happens every.single.time..with the exception of my last crush...she was bi..and I was happy and she gave me her number and her Facebook...but she started to ignore me for no reason..we haven't spoken in a while while and im kinda bummed out/ok with  it..I'm just tired of chasing after girls who have no interest in me..more specifically girls who are straight..nothing goes my way..girls. never like me like that in real life..and I don't even try to talk to girls...I mean what's the point?for once it would be nice for a girl to at least like me like that(in real life)...just wanted to some steam out

Hi Lostgirl ! Maybe it is just the right girl has not come to your life.

Be patient and you will find a nice girl who deserves all your love.

I wish you the best of luck!

Enviado desde mi Moto G Play mediante Tapatalk

Well I hope this dream girl makes signs towards me cause im freaking done with chasing girls..hasn't been worth it for me

I'm gonna say the right person just yet to come. I went through lots of chasing straight girls horror stories. I usually end up heartbreaking because I made all the initiatives. There was even one straight girl took my feelings for her for granted and stolen my phone in school.. how mean! I only met my first ex girlfriend in college, she confessed to me. Then current girlfriend who happened to be but, also in college, both had feelings and confessed to each other. This 24th is our 6th years together. Just don't worry, the time will come

Sent from my iPhone using GirlLoveGirl

🌈 forum: https://girllovegirl.net | 🌈 social network: https://lgbt.io

Posted (edited) · Report post

15 minutes ago, SElf said:

I'm gonna say the right person just yet to come. I went through lots of chasing straight girls horror stories. I usually end up heartbreaking because I made all the initiatives. There was even one straight girl took my feelings for her for granted and stolen my phone in school.. how mean! I only met my first ex girlfriend in college, she confessed to me. Then current girlfriend who happened to be but, also in college, both had feelings and confessed to each other. This 24th is our 6th years together. emoji4.png Just don't worry, the time will come emoji6.png

Sent from my iPhone using GirlLoveGirl

Hey congrats! Well I just..I dunno..I don't know how much time I have on earth...I'm not old or anything but one of the things on my bucket list is to experience love before I die..and I dunno when my time will be up..which would completely suck if I never get to experience it :/...

plus i have zero experience with girls.. I don't even bother to practice flirting..cause I already said,what's the point??? XD

Edited by TheLostgirl

I agree with @SElf and @Kope, perhaps the right one hasn't come yet so just be patient and enjoy life :). You may have many crushes but there's only one person who can make your heart melt so don't search for that person, but instead wait for her to come.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I hope all this time and failed attempts actually pay off in the long run..I ended up ruining my reputation at one of my old high schools just cause I spilled the beans that I liked this girl..and some other things...*sigh*

and I hardly ever get crushes anyways so that dream girl is really gonna have to show signs that she likes me cause I'm not doing sh*t..I'm done with chasing after girls..it's gotten me absolutely no where and I either just give up,or realized that I just wasted a tiny fraction of my precious time on earth on girl whose not even interested 

Edited by TheLostgirl