We regret to inform you that this forum will be shut down soon. For any questions, please contact us.

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

*sigh* I'm so happy I'm at my last year of high school..but at the same time I'm so freaking burn out of energy I can barely keep myself going..high school has been one huge emotionally drain forme so much..even while in on break right now I still feel so stressed as I did while at school..I'm waiting for my life to finally turn around..I dunno how I'm gonna find the motivation to keep pushing forward I'll the end..I miss my therapist and I don't have anyone really to talk to about life..I want to talk to my doctor because something just isn't right but haven't gotten to her...*rant over*

Hey, I dont see this as rant by the way. It's great to see you're letting it out. It's not a great day for me either. I don't feel like sleeping because my head is not cleared. But that's another story.

As for you, I know sometimes we just lost the motivation to move forward. Maybe no aims. I wonder why you said you miss your therapist? Is your therapist work according to school schedules and that's why you were unable to talk to her at this point?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

🌈 forum: https://girllovegirl.net | 🌈 social network: https://lgbt.io

55 minutes ago, SElf said:

Hey, I dont see this as rant by the way. It's great to see you're letting it out. It's not a great day for me either. I don't feel like sleeping because my head is not cleared. But that's another story.

As for you, I know sometimes we just lost the motivation to move forward. Maybe no aims. I wonder why you said you miss your therapist? Is your therapist work according to school schedules and that's why you were unable to talk to her at this point?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

No it's just I kept bugging my mom to start the appointments back up because I really needed to talk to her but my mom never did so I just gave up..I don't like talking to my mom about personal things(when I came it to her,the things she said really made it hint and seem like she thought i was going through some phase)