We regret to inform you that this forum will be shut down soon. For any questions, please contact us.

palsera27

Came out on Facebook and scared

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

So i posted this on Facebook to hint my sexuality. 9efef9ca100cdb30fd28e3e2925c91c3.jpg

and this fbdb05fb73f7d2078d2762d101598c3f.jpg

I have very conservative family. I was forced to come out to my mom. She kept telling me to just let it go. Also she has this horrible assumptions. She thinks a woman confronted me and made me gay. Her excuse for making me come out was she had to confirm it.

My sister says I'm confused and I find that really offensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 19/10/2017 at 10:55 AM, palsera27 said:

So i posted this on Facebook to hint my sexuality. 9efef9ca100cdb30fd28e3e2925c91c3.jpg
and this fbdb05fb73f7d2078d2762d101598c3f.jpg
I have very conservative family. I was forced to come out to my mom. She kept telling me to just let it go. Also she has this horrible assumptions. She thinks a woman confronted me and made me gay. Her excuse for making me come out was she had to confirm it.
My sister says I'm confused and I find that really offensive.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I actually no longer have the time maintaining this website and have put up a notice on the web version that the forum will be closed soon. But anyway, for now, I'll comment on your post :)

I usually advise people not to rush to come out to family members or close friends. I surely understand it's important to have their support. However, sometimes the outcome saddens us even more. Since you have already confessed to them, there's nothing more you can do to make them accept you. You know most of the people do not think at one's shoes. So don't even try to convince them. This may sound harsh, but at the end of the day, you being you, you don't need additional noises.

🌈 forum: https://girllovegirl.net | 🌈 social network: https://lgbt.io