We regret to inform you that this forum will be shut down soon. For any questions, please contact us.

redpanda

Jobs

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, omgchels said:

My best suggestion would be to check out blogs about working from home. I've found SO much information on them and I've even found new job opportunities there. As far as finance specifically goes, maybe look into virtual assistant sites? They usually start off as smaller gigs but can turn into full time jobs. If anything it might be a good way for you to earn some side money!

I am interested in working as a virtual assistant. How do I begin? Can you suggest me a good place where I can apply for virtual assistant job. By the way what kind of duties and responsibility do virtual assistants have? What are they supposed to do? 

0

Share this post


Link to post


I have tried some earning avenues such as paid forums available through Postloop and The Forum Wheel. I started posting on Postloop and The Forum Wheel since January and every month I make around $50, which is not bad considering the fact that I give just about one hour to these forums every day. I am thinking to try blogging, I have tried couple of writing site, and I think publishing on writing sites can be really profitable.

0

Share this post


Link to post

Sadly, I have never worked a normal job. I have never been hired through a job interview. Interviews always made me feel scared and I'd find myself more nervous as time went on. I began to avoid interviews like the plague. As much as I wanted to make money, I didn't want it enough to go through the interview process. I decided to create my own business on Etsy and did fairly well for a while.

Nowadays, I am enrolled in school. I am taking cosmetology classes and am looking to get my license to become an esthetician. It has helped my social skills immensely. :)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:56 AM, omgchels said:

My best suggestion would be to check out blogs about working from home. I've found SO much information on them and I've even found new job opportunities there. As far as finance specifically goes, maybe look into virtual assistant sites? They usually start off as smaller gigs but can turn into full time jobs. If anything it might be a good way for you to earn some side money!

That's a good idea - I'm sure there are people talking about their experiences on there, and if I can gain some knowledge from them, then that's an awesome thing for me!

0

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/14/2016 at 8:34 AM, Chameli said:

I am interested in working as a virtual assistant. How do I begin? Can you suggest me a good place where I can apply for virtual assistant job. By the way what kind of duties and responsibility do virtual assistants have? What are they supposed to do? 

 

Here's a blog that I've used for several years, I linked right to their category on virtual assisting so you can check out all their blog posts on it. There's tons of other helpful on there too. They have everything from site reviews to placing that are hiring right now and even info on how to be more productive. Virtual Assistants do various things you'd expect a normal assistant to do - manage schedules, schedule flights, hotels, meetings, ect. It really varies based on what the specific person needs. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, romy said:

That's a good idea - I'm sure there are people talking about their experiences on there, and if I can gain some knowledge from them, then that's an awesome thing for me!

 

My favorite blog that I've used for years is Work At Home Adventures. I've found a lot of good sites from them and they have other info that's just helpful to anyone who works from home. But there's a lot of other great blogs out there once you really start looking for them. I can't think of any others off the top of my head but if you search for work at home blogs, you'll find a lot of them! There's even some forums for it too, but I'm drawing a blank on any of the names since I haven't really used them.

1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, omgchels said:

My favorite blog that I've used for years is Work At Home Adventures. I've found a lot of good sites from them and they have other info that's just helpful to anyone who works from home. But there's a lot of other great blogs out there once you really start looking for them. I can't think of any others off the top of my head but if you search for work at home blogs, you'll find a lot of them! There's even some forums for it too, but I'm drawing a blank on any of the names since I haven't really used them.

Going to go and have a bit of a read of the blog now while I have a bit of spare time today! :) Thank you for the recommendation!

0

Share this post


Link to post

I work on finance just to pay the bills like someone said before, but I would love to be a fiction writer.

Enviado desde mi Moto G Play mediante Tapatalk

0

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now