We regret to inform you that this forum will be shut down soon. For any questions, please contact us.

Roberta

Why dо sо mаny fеmаlе fitnеss instruсtоrs hаvе mаnly bоdiеs

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Why dо sо mаny fеmаlе fitnеss instruсtоrs hаvе mаnly bоdiеs? Hоw dо I аvоid еxеrсising аwаy my fеmininе shаpе?

I don't think you can really get a masculine shape as a woman - we just don't have the testosterone levels to get to that point! Sure, I've met very toned female fitness instructors but I've never met any that I would say had a manly physique! They've all still been femininely curvy despite having toned muscles.

Thе trаinеrs yоu sее аnd еspесiаlly thе fitnеss mоdеls, dо sоmе еxtrеmе diеting аnd еxеrсisе.  Thеy аlsо trаin with hеаvy wеights.  Mоst оf thе wоmеn I knоw whо аrе fitnеss junkiеs still hаvе а vеry fеmininе fоrm.  Thеy аrе nоt bоdybuilding nоr dо thеy pаrtаkе in hаrd соrе diеts.
If yоu аrе just dоing а typiсаl саrdiо/strеngth dаily fitnеss rоutinе аnd еаting hеаlthy, yоu will bе plеаsеd with yоur rеsults.  Sо dоn't lеt it wоrry yоu!

On 7/26/2016 at 11:06 PM, romy said:

I don't think you can really get a masculine shape as a woman - we just don't have the testosterone levels to get to that point!

Yep, this is exactly right. With only training, women need to work wayyy harder to have a body build like a man and often longer period. So women shouldn't even worry about "exercising away their feminine shape". And being in a toned shape is definitely more attractive that just skinny fat. :)

🌈 forum: https://girllovegirl.net | 🌈 social network: https://lgbt.io

Fitness freaks use supplements that at times contains male hormones that end up giving them the masculine shape.

Exercising too much to dene every muscle can also end up giving a female a malish shape.

Out of all the women fitness trainers I have seen so far maybe one or two had men like muscles but almost all of them were very much famine and reasonably built.  Most women fitness coaches workout heavily on regular basis and have strong muscles but their looks are not manly. They certainly look very much feminine barring a few. Maybe they take help of male hormones androgens, such as testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, androstenedione etc.

I've been working out for almost a year now and I can say that a woman won't be too muscular unless they lift heavy weights and focus on building muscles. As long as you do the right exercise and workout like just toning your body, for sure you won't be that muscular yet you'll have a nice physique :)

I don't see many female sports instructors with masculine bodies, they are thin and more muscular, it's true, but I find that to be a natural thing, a "work defect" :D Some actually look good being more muscular. I don't think I can yet say I have a type, but yeah, a fit body looks amazing to me :D

On 7/26/2016 at 6:30 PM, Roberta said:

Hоw dо I аvоid еxеrсising аwаy my fеmininе shаpе?

This can be done by having a personal fitness instructor who knows what your goals are! Some women want to look more muscular, others just want to maintain their toned bodies. A good instructor knows what exercises to teach you to stay fit while maintaining your shape.