We regret to inform you that this forum will be shut down soon. For any questions, please contact us.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roberta

Whаt аrе thе diffеrеnсеs in bеhаviоur аnd lifеstylе bеtwееn а fitnеss frеаk girl аnd а nоrmаl girl?

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Whаt аrе thе diffеrеnсеs in bеhаviоur аnd lifеstylе bеtwееn а fitnеss frеаk girl аnd а nоrmаl girl?

Well, I would say that I am of average fitness. I'm lean but certainly not with ripped muscles or anything! I do have some friends that are pretty fit, but they are literally at the gym every day and they're very careful with what they eat, doing things like tracking macros and weighing their food portions and all that kind of stuff. I think for me that's probably taking it to the fitness freak level! They would just say they're being healthy, though!

I rесеntly stаrtеd gоing tо thе gym аlоng with physiо thеrаpy, sо I'vе bесоmе mоrе оf а fitnеss frеаk thаn bеfоrе.
Fооd hаbits: Fitnеss Frеаks wоn't lеt yоu еаt а lоt оf unhеаlthy fооds. Frеsh fооds аrе thе bеst. оrgаniс is thе bеst, ассоrding tо us.
Fun: оur dеfinintiоn оf fun is tаking а fitnеss сlаss аt thе gym. I find mysеlf tо bе lаzy аt thе mоviеs. I'd rаthеr stаy асtivе thаn sit аrоund fоr 3 hоurs gеtting bоrеd.
Shоpping: I'vе rесеntly lоst 3kgs sо my сlоthеs аrе lооsе. I'vе nоtiсеd thаt I shоp mоrе thаn I usеd tо аnd I'm shосkеd. аlsо, I'vе rеаlizеd thаt I dоn't tеnd tо judgе mysеlf mоrе thаn I usеd tо. Fоr еxаmplе, whеn I'd buy а shirt, I usеd tо kееp sаying, "Ugh! My stоmасh lооks sо big in this." Nоw I'm, "сооl, I lооk finе. Thаnks."
Thеsе аrе thе biggеst things thаt I'vе nоtiсеd.

Well, I think that it depends on how do you perceive normality because I think that a fitness person think that they're completely normal and a normal person may think that they are weird somehow.
But I think that not fitness people would be less worried about the things that they eat or how much time they spend doing exercise, I guess!

Sent from my iPod touch using GirlLoveGirl.net mobile app

I guess fitness freaks are more cautious on what they consume and the amount of exercises they do. They will be more cheerful and confident as they are less stressed and in good shape.

They might be frequent on weighing scales too. Though I too am on it almost every week but I that's cause I tend to gain very quickly.

2 hours ago, Decentlady said:

I guess fitness freaks are more cautious on what they consume and the amount of exercises they do.

Yup, my thoughts exactly.

I gotta say, I'm not a fitness freak, but being a lesbian is, well, more hard work from this point of view.

I asked many female friends what do they notice when they watch erotic movies. Both straight and lesbians basically answered they mostly notice the woman's body! Not the guy, not the "action"... but the abs, the thighs, the boobs. Well, that makes me feel very self conscious! So I try to keep in shape the best ways I can, seeing how I'm single and all :D 

21 hours ago, IcySynchro said:

Yup, my thoughts exactly.

I gotta say, I'm not a fitness freak, but being a lesbian is, well, more hard work from this point of view.

I asked many female friends what do they notice when they watch erotic movies. Both straight and lesbians basically answered they mostly notice the woman's body! Not the guy, not the "action"... but the abs, the thighs, the boobs. Well, that makes me feel very self conscious! So I try to keep in shape the best ways I can, seeing how I'm single and all :D 

Lol your reasoning is quite interesting.  We all want to look attractive ultimately.

You are right about watching ladies more than the rest in an erotica. I always say this; men aren't attractive without their clothes on. 

I know my reasoning is weird, but seeing how many women "judge", or better said, "observe" other women's bodies, it just makes me wonder, what if my next girlfriend won't like me when she sees me naked?

Men are less 'judgy', I think. I always joke about how a guy will probably stop at the boobs level and not notice you have a tummy or love-handles. A woman already has boobs, so she won't be blinded with fascination and just go on looking at the rest of you as well! :D haha !