Interested in becoming a forum moderator? Contact a staff member for more information!

romy

Favorite flower?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

I would say my favorite flowers are gerberas. They're so cheerful looking, and I love that they come in a few different colors!

My neighbor has some sunflowers growing though, and those are pretty incredible too! They're really growing pretty high - I'm always amazed by that.

What's your favorite flower? Any particular reason why?

I think that my favorite ones are tulips, and I don't really have a reason why... I think that I really like how versatile they can be? They look really cute and classical all the time, no matter what's the situation.
I could literally look (and smell, lol) to them the whole day and I wouldn't get bored.

20 hours ago, Laneorexorcist said:

I think that my favorite ones are tulips, and I don't really have a reason why... I think that I really like how versatile they can be? They look really cute and classical all the time, no matter what's the situation.
I could literally look (and smell, lol) to them the whole day and I wouldn't get bored.

Good choice! I love tulips too - I actually went to a tulip festival locally in spring just gone - and it was so beautiful! I was amazed at all the different colors they had. And yes, they do look very classic and elegant!

I went to a cosmos flower festival this past weekend since they are in bloom around here right now, and I think they're such a happy and cheerful flower!! I love them - definitely an unexpected favorite for me!

I don't have favourite flowers, in fact I didn't know how to appreciate the plants until since 2 years ago. Unfortunately, I don't normally know their names even if I like them. I only know the common ones like dandelion :D

Here are some pictures I took and really like them!

2015-05-10 20.31.52.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

On July 27, 2016 at 1:23 AM, romy said:

I would say my favorite flowers are gerberas. They're so cheerful looking, and I love that they come in a few different colors!

My neighbor has some sunflowers growing though, and those are pretty incredible too! They're really growing pretty high - I'm always amazed by that.

What's your favorite flower? Any particular reason why?

Romy, my favorite flower is the Sunflower. your neighbors made a great choice planting them. I usually plant them also. They add a little bit of a sunshine to my day when I look at them, somehow they are a mood lifter. ;P When they are ready and in full bloom, I love roasting the seeds. The birds love them also.:227_bird:

I am not sure if I have a favourite flower as such. I do love the smell of Arabian Jasmine and when I can I wear them in my hair.