Join our first ever forum contest here:565_rainbow:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
romy

Thrift Shopping

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Anyone here into thrift shopping? I've found some pretty decent things (including brand name stuff!) for awesome prices at thrift stores before!

How about you? Are you into searching the racks at thrift stores to find some treasure and good bargains, or maybe it's not your cup of tea?

I think that the main reason for me to not being really into looking for stores on thrift stores it's because they are not that common where I live, and if there's any, they don't really have good stuff over there... It's a shame, since buying on thrift stores seems to be a really interesting experience.

7 hours ago, Laneorexorcist said:

I think that the main reason for me to not being really into looking for stores on thrift stores it's because they are not that common where I live, and if there's any, they don't really have good stuff over there... It's a shame, since buying on thrift stores seems to be a really interesting experience.

It is interesting! But I have found in my experience not every trip to the thrift store is a beneficial one! Some stores seem to just be filled with junk or really out of date fashions!

On 24/10/2016 at 3:03 AM, romy said:

It is interesting! But I have found in my experience not every trip to the thrift store is a beneficial one! Some stores seem to just be filled with junk or really out of date fashions!

It is the same story for me. However, when I do find a treasure it is really worth the effort. 

Unfortunately,thrift shops are far and few in my area too. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0