We regret to inform you that this forum will be shut down soon. For any questions, please contact us.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
romy

Your favorite workout?

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Do you have a favorite type of exercise?

I like a few different things. Probably the thing I like most is anything that gets me outdoors instead of in a gym. I like hiking, cycling and things like that! I do also like some gym classes, but if I had a choice it's really always outdoorsy stuff!

What about you?

I'm definitely not an exercise person at all! But I have been doing a few small routines 3-4 times a week since August... and it's mostly to gain some muscle on my abs and my arms... I'm a really skinny and weak looking guy, so it's not that obvious, lol. But it has made wonders for my self esteem! I'm feeling more strong and attractive. 

My favorite exercise is dancing and swimming. I've tried several exercise before like Aerobics and Tae-bo but never really liked it. Then I tried cardio hip hop since I do love dancing and there. From then I've been dancing every single day and it is a part of my daily routine. Swimming is also a good form of exercise and the good thing is that there is a pool inside our subdivision wherein we can swim anytime we wish to :)

Cardio work out and yoga poses are my favourite exercises. I  make sure I practice every day because I find them really engaging and they help relieve stress. Sometimes I also like bboying for exercising. 

Dancing and treadmill are my thing. Although the most effective us one set of exercise that I had once watched on you tube. This 7 minute intense workout had me cut down like crazy within a week.

I am kind of fitness freak with regular outdoor workouts. My favorite workout is jogging and walking besides certain yoga postures. I prefer natural exercises like push-ups and sit ups  over the gym. I also go for biking on weekends which is one of the best exercises. We have no sea beaches or river around so I have taken membership of swimming pool where I go every fortnight.