Interested in becoming a forum moderator? Contact a staff member for more information!

SElf

First three to reply gets special VIM member title!

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

This is a new forum section. How can I forget to create a relaxing section!? I cannot forgive myself! :tongue: (okay this emoticon looks a bit wrong)

Maybe let me kickstart this section.

The first three to reply will get our very awesome special member title that you'll never ever gonna get even if you make donations whatsoever. The VIM (Very Important Member) member title - with some extra member privileges (such as having a longer editing time) - were only given to the first 50 members who signed up early, which can be read here: https://girllovegirl.net/topic/78-50-vim-50-very-important-members/.

So good luck! :superman:

:339_snowflake::341_snowman2::342_snowman::436_snowboarder::279_christmas_tree:

Wow, I don't know if I would qualify for this VIP but I am definitely replying to this thread!

It is a good move to add a new category. People love interacting. So far this forum has been fun, hope it gathers more hype. Goid luck.

I thought you will give this title to first three! However, title or no title I am loving the forum with interesting posts. I had never even thought that I would be participating in a form site with such a variety on this topic. 

I am still new member so trying to explorer newer avenues. I hope I shall gather more courage and talk even more openly. I hope you know what I mean!

15 hours ago, notathoughtgiven said:

Counting posts and eliminating ones where the member are already posted means I get one?

PARTY TIME :)

Granted! I don't think we can see both of your member titles (Moderator and VIM). Since Moderator is a higher ranking member title, it will always be the one shown everywhere. But a good one, so that I will now look into options to improve this. ;)

3 hours ago, Decentlady said:

Thank you SElf! I am honoured. 

No problem, my beloved very important member! :P

4 hours ago, DAWN said:

Are you sure Notathoughtgiven. :emoticon-0110-tongueout: :emoticon-0115-inlove:

LATER SIS

>o<>o<

4 minutes ago, notathoughtgiven said:

I am never sure about anything including not being sure.  I am so confused!!!!!

Okay, so now you're making another person confused by just reading what you're saying! >:|

I arrived late, so I missed that title. Congratulations to those who made it and @SElf for creating another interesting section here in the community. :)

Thinking about something clever to say here. :beach:

1 hour ago, to7update said:

I arrived late, so I missed that title. Congratulations to those who made it and @SElf for creating another interesting section here in the community. :)

Have you seen something special happened? ;)