Join our first ever forum contest here:565_rainbow:

Anna

What attracts you to the same sex?

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

I know this is a VERY general question, but I'm curious, what exactly attracts you in other girls? 

Is it the personality? Is it the physical aspect? Also, are you more attracted to other lesbians, because you know there's a possibility there, or have you ever had feelings for straight girls also? 

Girls are general less ego and less pervert than many men. I have plenty of male friends but these men are exactly the opposite, they are a lot softer, mature and gentleman. So yeah, perhaps like @notathoughtgiven it's mainly personality. Then comes the things like soft to touch, soft to kiss, understand what girls need/want when you're already in a relationship.

I have quite a few crushes for straight girls because of their personalities, but after knowing they are straight I stop trying. The only "straight" girl I pursued is my girlfriend. I had no clue she was bi at the time when I pursued her but I am glad I didn't stop trying. :P 

:339_snowflake::341_snowman2::342_snowman::436_snowboarder::279_christmas_tree:

Firstly physical attraction, then personality, then like self said the softness. For me that's as far as it goes because I've never been in a relationship with a woman. And i've been attracted to mainly straight girls, since that is who i hang with...but since i am exploring my new found sexuality i'm interested in meeting lesbians

Sent from my iPhone using GirlLoveGirl.net mobile app

I am not attracted to someone of same sex never, even if he is of help in one way or the other I'd only show appreciation not attraction. I can easily get attracted to opposite sex even effortlessly from the lady. 

I think most or all of us have been in the unenviable position to crush on a straight person and know it's not fun :'D.

Anyway, for me is a mix of physical and personality.  I won't lie and say looks have nothing to do with it, but an average-looking person with a great personality can be more attractive than someone who looks like a model but has nothing between their ears.

The first thing that attracts me is the body. However, the bodily attraction does not last long.  If her behavior and temperament are not good, I will take myself away from her. The girl must be physically appealing, as well as must possess good mental state,must be emotionally stable and a pleasing personality.

IV always been attracted to woman they gust have this thing about them that gust draws me in to them. Now what I prefer is petite woman that are attractive and have a head on their shoulders and can think for them selves and have a good attitude about things, I don't like the ditsy blonde attitude it drives me up a wall.

BY FOR NOW

LOVING TRANS LADY

6 hours ago, DAWN said:

IV always been attracted to woman they gust have this thing about them that gust draws me in to them.

It's indeed indescribable! :D

:339_snowflake::341_snowman2::342_snowman::436_snowboarder::279_christmas_tree:

Well, I think that I am attracted to the style of the other person, how they dress and I think that a big part of that type of style is your attitude in life and if those two are in lined up that can be killer for me, lol. And besides of that is the way that they think/feel about other things more related to existentialism and the things that they want to do with their life.