We regret to inform you that this forum will be shut down soon. For any questions, please contact us.

to7update

What makes you chillax? :)

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Most people these days have really busy lives with work, school, family or all of these together. Apart from these things we need to have our own time to do what we love. So what is that for you, what are the things you love to do and that make you feel good? :)

Thinking about something clever to say here. :beach:

I play some games, I watch funny YouTube/FB videos. If I am really stressed out and want to calm myself, I go to the gym. The "happy hormone" will do its job. OH, and I think sleep is a pretty good way to chillax too. :P 

🌈 forum: https://girllovegirl.net | 🌈 social network: https://lgbt.io

LOL, so I'd say flirting qualifies for what makes you two chillax @notathoughtgiven and @Muse? :D:P

Nothing like starting to sweat to send all that stress out @SElf. I am not a gym guy, but I love beach sports, tennis and cycling, I would that all day if I could. :newrussian:

The only thing that really does the trick anymore, and by that I just mean keeping my attention long enough, is music.  It is strange because I do other things while listening but it is the main thing.  For some reason I cannot seem to finish movies anymore.

10 hours ago, Muse said:

I love flirting, it's the best fun you can have with your pants on. Oops not wearing any.

Haha, actually there was a couple of years in my life that I didn't wore any, that usually worked pretty fine when my jeans weren't old enough to cause any awkward look. :)

On December 13, 2016 at 4:26 AM, to7update said:

Most people these days have really busy lives with work, school, family or all of these together. Apart from these things we need to have our own time to do what we love. So what is that for you, what are the things you love to do and that make you feel good? :)

My favorite way to relax on my down time is to put my comfy clothes on, open a bottle of wine, and just watch a good movie or tv show at home. This may sound boring to some people, but sometimes you just need to unwind by yourself. Also listening to some good music makes me feel good.:409_wine_glass:Cheers.

My go-to methods of de-stressing are listening to music or watching a movie.  Sometimes I go for walks, though not much during the winter, which makes me feel pent-up and restless sometimes.

17 hours ago, AngelaMc said:

My favorite way to relax on my down time is to put my comfy clothes on, open a bottle of wine, and just watch a good movie or tv show at home. This may sound boring to some people, but sometimes you just need to unwind by yourself. Also listening to some good music makes me feel good.:409_wine_glass:Cheers.

I don't judge others, as I don't like to be judged too ;), so if that's something that makes you feel good, go for it. For me is to play tennis, I love it, I wish I could be fit with no injuries so that I could really improve my game. I also loooove going to the beach, that's the ultimate chillax haha, but that is limited to some months per year only. :beach:

Whenever I need to chillax, I usually just wait for the weekend and spend a WHOLE DAY at the beach! It's only 1 hour away, so I just 'force' my girlfriend to come along (she doesn't always want to go, but once we're there, she actually enjoys it... ) and we just lay there. Looking at he water, listening to the waves. Also, my favorite part, lying on the air mattress in the water. That's all I need. I don't even need a cocktail to feel good, beach and water is all that matters :D 

Of course, this only works when warm. During winter, it's wine, book, blanket and girlfriend by my side :)