Join our first ever forum contest here:565_rainbow:

GirlLoveGirl.net

Faster way to jump to a forum section

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

So we have added an extra function to the site. This is to allow forum users to quickly jump to a forum section without having to leave the current page you're at.

jumpto.PNG

Click on that and this will show up.

jumptoopen.png

Hope this is helpful for you guys! :)

-- Official account to post official topics such as announcements.

That is awesome.  Sometimes its the small things that make all the difference.  Thank you :)

47 minutes ago, notathoughtgiven said:

That is awesome.  Sometimes its the small things that make all the difference.  Thank you :)

No problem Michelle. :) I am basically looking at all the plugins IPS Marketplace has to offer, to see if there's anything really essential to have. I think Jump To is pretty useful, hence added it.

:339_snowflake::341_snowman2::342_snowman::436_snowboarder::279_christmas_tree:

I like it.  I can say that I favor anything that really makes my browsing easier.  I would assume that the more user friendly the site the better it is for everyone as well.

I like it.  I can say that I favor anything that really makes my browsing easier.  I would assume that the more user friendly the site the better it is for everyone as well.

Thank you Holmes! :) if you have any features you want to request, feel free to suggest in the Feedback & Suggestions forum section. :)

:339_snowflake::341_snowman2::342_snowman::436_snowboarder::279_christmas_tree: