Interested in becoming a forum moderator? Contact a staff member for more information!

GirlLoveGirl.net

Dark Theme

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I have made Dark theme available to Admin, Moderator and VIMs because (Update) everyone although it's still not perfect yet.

You can change your theme by scrolling down to the footer and choose your theme from there.

Have your say if you think something didn't work as expected or if there's something need to be improved. There are still a few things I need to tweak for this Dark theme.

Thank you. :)

36 minutes ago, DeeRaw said:

Snow looks great with it.

It just feels like snowing at night :P

WOW the site looks a lot better in the dark theme sis, it makes everything els pop.

BY FOR NOW 

14 hours ago, SElf said:

It just feels like snowing at night :P

Night and snow are the best combination! Nightly snowfall is so soothing for some reason. 

Seeing the snow better is one thing I like about the dark theme but there are a bunch of others too. Darker colors are easy on the eyes so the forum is more comfortable to view during the evening hours. One personal reason is also that the dark background makes it possible to see the white background of my avatar properly. ^o^

6 hours ago, DAWN said:

WOW the site looks a lot better in the dark theme sis, it makes everything els pop.

Hi Dawn, thanks for the feedback and compliment (I supposed :P). Feel free to stick with the dark theme as you wish. :) 

4 hours ago, Lemonsky said:

Darker colors are easy on the eyes so the forum is more comfortable to view during the evening hours.

Yep, I am also using the dark theme and will probably stick with it :P But dark theme is hard to make as you want to ensure some elements to work with both light and dark theme, so it took me a while to release. :)

4 hours ago, Lemonsky said:

One personal reason is also that the dark background makes it possible to see the white background of my avatar properly. ^o^

I see what you mean now :P I always thought it was a transparent background, now i see the white bit. 

There is one thing I notice tonight that bothers me with the dark theme.  Well actually its been a day but I thought it was me not the theme. 

Click on the search box and try to type something in.  It is very hard to read what is in the search box because the color of the text is very close to the background on the box.  Not a big thing but if the text color could be a lighter color to stand out against the background that would be great :)

I am feeling dumb right now as everyone is commenting the dark theme and I cannot find it LOL. I've scrolled to the bottom of the page, but I cannot find it! Is there a link to it? Explored my profile settings and nothing there either, so I definitely need help. :alien3:

Edited by to7update