Interested in becoming a forum moderator? Contact a staff member for more information!

DAWN

not a bug
Notifications

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Yes, site notifications, and you quoted me here lol, so I received the notification!!! :D Can you please just answer so that I can confirm I am receiving the site notification without any of those 3 cases? :grin:

1 minute ago, to7update said:

Can you please just answer so that I can confirm I am receiving the site notification without any of those 3 cases? :grin:

Don't really get what you mean, mind elaborate? Sorry! :s 

Just reply here without using the quote button please? :) And without mentioning @to7update. To confirm is the site is sending out notifications just by replying.

Just now, to7update said:

LOL perfect, worked! :king:

Glad it works now! ;) Hope you'll manage to find the perfect notification settings for yourself, because until today I am still not convinced with how I am notified for new activities/content :P:P Maybe I am just fussy!

Thanks for all the effort! :) This is the best way to be notified really, as I get in the site, I see who commented or quoted on the discussions I am involved, and I simply go there to see what's happening and how I can contribute to the dialogue, or just mess it up a little haha. :) So thanks again boss! ;)