Interested in becoming a forum moderator? Contact a staff member for more information!

SElf

What song are you listening to right now?

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Muse said:

I've been playing Heathens by 21 Pilots since I saw Suicide Squad, I'm totally in love with Margot Robbie! <3

Youtube goodness here

I can't think of anyone else as Harley Quinn (one of my favorite villains). Everyone is talking about Jared Leto's performance but she played the most complex character and nailed it.

3 minutes ago, DeeRaw said:

I can't think of anyone else as Harley Quinn (one of my favorite villains). Everyone is talking about Jared Leto's performance but she played the most complex character and nailed it.

She is fantastic, I've never been a fan of the genre but I seem to always end up seeing these films, this time I actually loved it. I think they chopped all of Leto's scenes what I saw of him in the film was nothing to rave about.

Amy Winehouse is my second best singer after Adele. Currently, I am listening to Amy Wine's Addiction. It is a good music album. 

I'm currently listening to Statue by Lil Eddie. I don't remember the first time I heard this song but I totally fell in love with it. It's really an amazing song and it somehow reminded me of the movie The Fault in our Stars for some unknown reasons :(

I'll be forever thankful for my best friend for introducing Susumu Hirasawa's music to me.