Interested in becoming a forum moderator? Contact a staff member for more information!

SElf

Flings vs Relationships

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Probably flings... I'm not really in the mood of a relationship right now and I don't know, I think that I'm also not that into the fling side either, I prefer called it friends with benefits, since I don't really like loosing contact with the person and its kinda cute to start meeting them and the first kiss and all of that, I guess.

Enviado desde mi iPod touch utilizando GirlLoveGirl

On 22/12/2016 at 3:52 PM, Jester85 said:

I'd rather just masturbate.

This is the most honest thing I've heard all week! 

I'm into relationships. Flings are not my thing. I like to go all in or not at all. I'm a romantic, can't help it.. Also, finding lesbian flings is hard work. Plus I'd get such a bad reputation :innocent:

Maybe flings is one of the ways for you to do what you'd normally do in a relationship yet don't have to bear the responsibilities. And it's always short term excitement. I'm saying this based on my past experiences :P

🌈 forum: https://girllovegirl.net | 🌈 social network: https://lgbt.io

14_289146.png

I never have had any flings, I sided with a stable relationship always. I broke up with many people who connected with me just for flings.

I would have to say relationships. Years ago I would have said flings. As time goes by, a casual fling gets a bit old. Some people I think are afraid of commitment, and that's why they don't like to have relationships these days.  For me though I think relationships are far better than a casual fling. Finding someone you can truly connect with 100%.:776_two_hearts:

I'm into relationships as well. I'm not into fling, I never had a fling to be honest. Well I have crushes but I never had a fling. I don't even know how to flirt haha :D I don't know why but perhaps it's because I'm too vulnerable, easy to get hurt that's why I don't invest my time to something I know won't last, it's just a waste of time for me and don't find it fun at all.