Join our first ever forum contest here:565_rainbow:

SElf

George Michael: I never had a moral problem with being gay

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I knew some of his songs and I like them. But I don't know him well, until I read this article: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/dec/26/george-michael-lgbt-rights-i-never-had-a-problem-with-being-gay.

Imagine someone who came out back in 90s, is a much admirable person.

I never had a moral problem with being gay. I thought I had fallen in love with a woman a couple of times. Then I fell in love with a man, and realised that none of those things had been love. - George Michael

He died as a result of heart failure on a Christmas day. No one's expecting this to happen. R.I.P, George Michael.

I think 2016 is sucks, too many things happened. Let's hope 2017 for a fresh good year for all of us.

:339_snowflake::341_snowman2::342_snowman::436_snowboarder::279_christmas_tree:

It is really sad the singer of "Last Christmas" broke many hearts in the Christmas day. George Michael is the first English singer that I started listening. I come from non-English speaking country and began listening to English songs since my teen days. 

George Michael was once fined for his "indecent" acts in a public toilet. However, he always stood as an icon for the people who were not sexually "norma.l" 

This was a big one to lose.  I was not the biggest fan of his music but I loved hearing about how generous he was and humble he was about it too.

I am a fan of George Michael and wasn't aware of his death. I am now as I type, listening to his song Careless Whisper. 

He had the most soothing voice. May his soul R.I.P.

I had heard about him being gay but that never really bothered me. For me sexuality is a personal thing. 

He had the most soothing voice.

Indeed soothing!

:339_snowflake::341_snowman2::342_snowman::436_snowboarder::279_christmas_tree: