Join our first ever forum contest here:565_rainbow:

GirlLoveGirl.net

Do you want to win a year of DIVA Magazine - a magazine for lesbians and bisexual women?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I recently subscribed to DIVA Magazine which I quite love it. So I thought maybe I should hold a contest on the forum and pick three winners and you'll receive a year of DIVA Magazine digital subscription. I haven't came up with what type of contest it should be yet, maybe you guys can help me out.

DIVA Magazine is one of the popular lesbian and bisexual women magazine on earth! They have mobile apps which you can read those magazines on your phone or tablet.

So if you're interested, watch this space and do let me know your ideas on how the contest should be held! :)

-- Official account to post official topics such as announcements.

I am interested to participate on the offer that could win me a year of DIVA magazine. I have never checked this magazine or the app, however, the theme sounds interesting to me.

Maye you could create a topic thread and ask the member to contribute. Let the member with the best answer win the contest. Or perhaps, you could ask members to write a short note on a given topic and choose the winner from  the best entry.

9 hours ago, luri said:

I am interested to participate on the offer that could win me a year of DIVA magazine. I have never checked this magazine or the app, however, the theme sounds interesting to me.

Maye you could create a topic thread and ask the member to contribute. Let the member with the best answer win the contest. Or perhaps, you could ask members to write a short note on a given topic and choose the winner from  the best entry.

Hey @luri I guess that's often the case. I think there are two types of contests that I can arrange. Either random selection or something like you said, best answer wins. I will think about it. :)

:339_snowflake::341_snowman2::342_snowman::436_snowboarder::279_christmas_tree:

Yeah, those are good suggestions from @Iuri. I love contests, so most likely I would be entering this one, so watch out, only two prizes available now. :D:P

I was just checking the magazine page, and it looks interesting indeed, so a one year subscription is a really good prize, thanks for the offer! ;)

Thinking about something clever to say here. :beach:

I am not sure that I would directly benefit, but I sure know a whole lot of people who would.  I might just have to pass this along to them.

We have decided the method to use for our very first contest. It will be really simple - this will be described in a new topic alongside the contest widget.:)

However, as this is our first contest and it's a lesbian/bisexual women magazine, we would like to benefit the members who identify themselves as lesbian and bisexual women. Members who don't identify themselves as lesbian/bisexual women please keep an eye on our near future contests. Thank you for your understanding. :)

:339_snowflake::341_snowman2::342_snowman::436_snowboarder::279_christmas_tree: