Interested in becoming a forum moderator? Contact a staff member for more information!

GirlLoveGirl.net

NSFW prefix for topics under We're Adults forum section

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

From today onwards, all the topics under We're Adults forum section must be accompanied by "NSFW" prefix. We've added this prefix to all existing topics under this forum section.

For future topics, when creating a new topic under this forum section, type "nsfw" in the Tags field and pick the "nsfw" (all tags will appear in lowercase). You will then have the option to make it as prefix - so please convert the tag into prefix.

We no longer showing We're Adults new topics on the sidebar, members can manually visit We're Adults section or Unread Topics stream to check out these new topics. This decision may change in the future though. ;)

Any questions? Just ask. :)

OK, thanks for the feedback. Why all these precautions, did you run into any trouble by discussing adult stuff with some members that might not be adults just yet? :)

On 07/01/2017 at 5:47 PM, to7update said:
OK, thanks for the feedback. Why all these precautions, did you run into any trouble by discussing adult stuff with some members that might not be adults just yet?

Nope no problem as of now. :) See it as a measure we take to improve the community forum. Adding NSFW prefix will inform the readers (or act as a warning) so that they know it's an adult topic even before clicking into it. Then the remaining it's the readers' choice whether to proceed or not. This decision was made after seeing an adult topic with the most basic/neutral topic title which I didn't expect it to be an adult topic when I read the title.

Hope this helps. :)

Great explanation really and very professional and well thought from your side, like pretty much everything else in this community. You are one of the best and more considerate forum owners I know. :)

Great explanation really and very professional and well thought from your side, like pretty much everything else in this community. You are one of the best and more considerate forum owners I know.

That's great to hear. Thank you As always, I welcome questions, suggestions and feedback. ;)