Join our first ever forum contest here:565_rainbow:

punkgirl81

Hey! I'm new [emoji854]

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

My name is Audrey, I'm 35, married, with 2 wonderful children.

A few things so you know what I'm about...

By day, I am a Stay at home mom/domestic goddess

By night, I liaison as a online social activist fighting for an array of different causes ie ending wars of aggression/occupation,environmental human rights,social justice,misuse of corporate power to name a few.

In my down time i usually read anything on world issues/geo politics so I can write article pieces for my blog. I listen to nothing but Punk Rock and am a proud supporter/user of Cannabis...natures perfect plant

Nice to meet you all

Sent from my iPhone using GirlLoveGirl

Hi @punkgirl81 welcome and thanks for joining us! :) A fairly short yet informative description about yourself ;)  You sounded like a superwoman to me because it sounds a lot of things you do daily!

And nice to meet you too :) Feel free to check out other discussions and let us know if you have questions!

:339_snowflake::341_snowman2::342_snowman::436_snowboarder::279_christmas_tree:

Hi @punkgirl81 welcome and thanks for joining us! A fairly short yet informative description about yourself   You sounded like a superwoman to me because it sounds a lot of things you do daily!
And nice to meet you too  Feel free to check out other discussions and let us know if you have questions!

Well thanks you and it's great to be in a place I feel so welcomed by such nice women

Hi punkgirl. Welcome to the forum :)

PS: Would you name a few bands? I'm into post-punk and new wave but I usually try to find underground bands that almost nobody knows about :) 

4 minutes ago, punkgirl81 said:

Well thanks you and it's great to be in a place I feel so welcomed by such nice women emoji846.png

No problem :) It's (a little) hard to maintain a friendly/welcoming community forum but it's worth trying and keeping it up. Which is why it attracts friendly people like yourself ;) 

:339_snowflake::341_snowman2::342_snowman::436_snowboarder::279_christmas_tree:

Hi punkgirl. Welcome to the forum
PS: Would you name a few bands? I'm into post-punk and new wave but I usually try to find underground bands that almost nobody knows about  

Dead Kennedys, minor threat, black flag, sex pistols,rancid, no fun at all,bad religion, refused,at the drive in, nofx, no use for a name, I love all punk except emo but my all time 2 favourite bands of all time is Anti Flag and I grew up on Pennywise. I'm missing so so so many other bands but if I listed all of my music I would be here all day imo real music isn't played on the radio

No problem  It's (a little) hard to maintain a friendly/welcoming community forum but it's worth trying and keeping it up. Which is why it attracts friendly people like yourself  

That's a good thing, friendly is the only way to be when trying to meet new ppl

2 hours ago, punkgirl81 said:

Dead Kennedys, minor threat, black flag, sex pistols,rancid, no fun at all,bad religion, refused,at the drive in, nofx, no use for a name, I love all punk except emo but my all time 2 favourite bands of all time is Anti Flag and I grew up on Pennywise. I'm missing so so so many other bands but if I listed all of my music I would be here all day emoji23.png imo real music isn't played on the radio emoji1326.pngemoji846.png

I'll just post a pic instead of writing hundreds of bands :)

postpunk.PNG

Welcome to the forum @punkgirl81. What attracted me to your intro thread (apart from welcoming you haha) was actually the punkgirl username, as I love punk music. I had all Deak Kennedys albums back in the days. So good combo, punk domestic goddess. :) I am guessing you are a Distillers fan too?

Thinking about something clever to say here. :beach: