Interested in becoming a forum moderator? Contact a staff member for more information!

Jemina

Anyone into drawing?

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

I used to paint when I was younger and I love doing it on my spare time. I'm not sure though if I still have it since I don't paint anymore (because of the busy schedule). I tried making a portrait once, but I suck. I do like to paint scenery and abstract stuffs but not with faces as I'm not good at it.

Drawing has been one of my hobbies for quite a long time so I can definitely say I'm into drawing. :] I like to casually doodle things or spend more time with making digital art. To me traditional art is a bit tricky to do (such as painting and overall using traditional art tools) so I often stick with digital art. My usual subjects to draw are animals but I feel like I'm starting to learn how to draw human figures better too.

I kept saying how I needed you,

but you needed me more

I really like to draw but I'm afraid that I'm not good at it, lol. It takes me a lot of time to came up with an original idea for a draw and it takes me a lot more time to finally finish it, and most of the time things doesn't turned out as well. Here's one of the many draws that I abandoned, lol. I started it two weeks ago and I'm hesitant to complete it:
Image1482189422.548956.thumb.jpg.c8eb1a1

Sent from my iPod touch using GirlLoveGirl.net mobile app

I find myself doodling all the time.  I am average in drawing faces but the rest I do pretty decently. 

I prefer flowers and designs.  I loved both the art work posted in this thread.

On 29/06/2016 at 8:55 PM, Jemina said:

I often find myself drawing things or doodling so I thought I'd ask if anyone else here is into drawing. I generally prefer to use charcoal over any other medium if I'm trying to draw something I actually want to keep, but otherwise I'll just pick up whatever I have to hand. Here's one of the drawings I've done, more or less just  a sketch of a fox. 

IMG_1281.JPG

That's a really beautiful sketch, well done! I've studied arts when I was in high school, but never had this much talent for drawing, my scene was more abstract lol. I think it's pretty great that we have such a hobby as we can actually produce something tangible.

Nice drawings up there too @ladydaydream! :)

Thinking about something clever to say here. :beach:

I am not into drawing, but I admire people who have drawing skills.  When I was in school, drawing was one of the subjects. However, I always failed in drawing. Later when I learned Photoshop, I tried to learn digital drawing, and I failed again, The only drawing that I can do is a female body.  LOL

I love to draw been drawing for long time now. I've recently been drawing for friends who want tattoo's done.

Mendy's Mega Galaxy

One of my drawings from awhile bk.. 93e2c1b77602226c6dc2c97fdde69728.jpg

Mendy's Mega Galaxy

I really like to draw when I was younger but the one that I love most is painting. It's one of my stress reliever before and my favorite hobby as well. Then my sister followed my path and developed her passion for arts. Here is her one of her drawings:

Girl Plant Watermark.png