Join our first ever forum contest here:565_rainbow:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jemina

Anyone into drawing?

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

I used to paint when I was younger and I love doing it on my spare time. I'm not sure though if I still have it since I don't paint anymore (because of the busy schedule). I tried making a portrait once, but I suck. I do like to paint scenery and abstract stuffs but not with faces as I'm not good at it.

Drawing has been one of my hobbies for quite a long time so I can definitely say I'm into drawing. :] I like to casually doodle things or spend more time with making digital art. To me traditional art is a bit tricky to do (such as painting and overall using traditional art tools) so I often stick with digital art. My usual subjects to draw are animals but I feel like I'm starting to learn how to draw human figures better too.

I kept saying how I needed you,

but you needed me more

I really like to draw but I'm afraid that I'm not good at it, lol. It takes me a lot of time to came up with an original idea for a draw and it takes me a lot more time to finally finish it, and most of the time things doesn't turned out as well. Here's one of the many draws that I abandoned, lol. I started it two weeks ago and I'm hesitant to complete it:
Image1482189422.548956.thumb.jpg.c8eb1a1

Sent from my iPod touch using GirlLoveGirl.net mobile app

I find myself doodling all the time.  I am average in drawing faces but the rest I do pretty decently. 

I prefer flowers and designs.  I loved both the art work posted in this thread.

On 29/06/2016 at 8:55 PM, Jemina said:

I often find myself drawing things or doodling so I thought I'd ask if anyone else here is into drawing. I generally prefer to use charcoal over any other medium if I'm trying to draw something I actually want to keep, but otherwise I'll just pick up whatever I have to hand. Here's one of the drawings I've done, more or less just  a sketch of a fox. 

IMG_1281.JPG

That's a really beautiful sketch, well done! I've studied arts when I was in high school, but never had this much talent for drawing, my scene was more abstract lol. I think it's pretty great that we have such a hobby as we can actually produce something tangible.

Nice drawings up there too @ladydaydream! :)

Thinking about something clever to say here. :beach:

I am not into drawing, but I admire people who have drawing skills.  When I was in school, drawing was one of the subjects. However, I always failed in drawing. Later when I learned Photoshop, I tried to learn digital drawing, and I failed again, The only drawing that I can do is a female body.  LOL